Dicks Sporting Goods - Exchange policy for returns without a receipt is ridiculous
I went in with some items to exchange from Christmas. I had the receipt to one of the items but not 2 others. I was doing even exchanges for all the items so I figured it would be a straight forward transaction. BUT, since I didn't have the receipt, I was only given a $15 credit to go towards the $30 flip flops I was exchanging. So, to get the flip flops in the right size, I had to pay ANOTHER $15. If the merchandise had been on the floor at a sale price, I would have potentially understood. But they were not.
Additionally, with a $59 sweatshirt, I was only given a credit for $43.
This is no way to treat repeat customers!! What a rip off!!
I would suggest the policy be to give a merchandise credit equal to the current price of the merchandise in the store, or an exchange of the merchandise.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Chicago Bears jersey two weeks ago from nflbulk.net. The name of the player was misspelled. I notified the store the same day and they refused to..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "There is one individual that is spamming all the physician rating sites, posting false negative reviews about Payman Simoni, MD. This is a warning, she is not a real patient...."
- "This product has broken my whole body and my hair has soars in them my name is nina hawkins 678_613_6445..."
- "Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what. Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."