Dicks Sporting Goods - Exchange policy for returns without a receipt is ridiculous
I went in with some items to exchange from Christmas. I had the receipt to one of the items but not 2 others. I was doing even exchanges for all the items so I figured it would be a straight forward transaction. BUT, since I didn't have the receipt, I was only given a $15 credit to go towards the $30 flip flops I was exchanging. So, to get the flip flops in the right size, I had to pay ANOTHER $15. If the merchandise had been on the floor at a sale price, I would have potentially understood. But they were not.
Additionally, with a $59 sweatshirt, I was only given a credit for $43.
This is no way to treat repeat customers!! What a rip off!!
I would suggest the policy be to give a merchandise credit equal to the current price of the merchandise in the store, or an exchange of the merchandise.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "converse all star hi are 1 of the finest offering basketball footwear of all time. Women's Converse all star gentle are based on the authentic layout. They are slimmer and..."
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."
- "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..."
- "Me and My wife was at the waffle house today on 5/4/2015. Where we came in and took our seat. as we were waiting to place our order, the manager..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Have been requesting for pickup service to repair my laptop since 29/4/2013 (the nearest repair center is more than 250km from me) and till now still no reply from Asus...."
- "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..."
- "I am currently STILL waiting to complete my purchase online! At twenty minutes after clicking "buy" still "adding" my purchase to my cart! I feel like the put products on..."