I haven't been in the store much.My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer).
Online site SUCKS. I was just trying to find women's tall/long sized pants. Their filters suck and it even has a place where you can click to give feedback about the filters but nothing happens when you click on it. I got all sorts of inaccurate and varying results which basically means I can't trust the site and won't use it.
I tried to ask Chat for help and one was totally useless and the other was okay (I attached screenshots of the two chats). Then I called their customer service number and the guy sounded high and was not helpful either. They don't have any more ability to do anything than the ability I had at my computer. They can't check store stock and they don't seem to have additional search options.
While on the phone with him, I discover several more glitches that are not documented on the chats. I kept getting different results for what I was looking for based on which route I was going to get there. He basically ended up saying that I would just have to take some time and search through hundreds of items.
Um, no thanks, I'll take my business elsewhere.Ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Online customer service
- Customer service assistance
- Knowledge of customer service reps
- Customer service reps are ill-equipped
- Customer service reps do not have the proper tools to help
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I tried to buy online but it displayed me an error message, YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT THIS TIME, so I tried again and the same message..."
- "My friend purchased a Christmas present online for me so I decided to do the same. She sent me the link to the jersey she wanted and I bought it..."
- "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."