1.3

I haven't been in the store much.My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer).

Online site SUCKS. I was just trying to find women's tall/long sized pants. Their filters suck and it even has a place where you can click to give feedback about the filters but nothing happens when you click on it. I got all sorts of inaccurate and varying results which basically means I can't trust the site and won't use it.

I tried to ask Chat for help and one was totally useless and the other was okay (I attached screenshots of the two chats). Then I called their customer service number and the guy sounded high and was not helpful either. They don't have any more ability to do anything than the ability I had at my computer. They can't check store stock and they don't seem to have additional search options.

While on the phone with him, I discover several more glitches that are not documented on the chats. I kept getting different results for what I was looking for based on which route I was going to get there. He basically ended up saying that I would just have to take some time and search through hundreds of items.

Um, no thanks, I'll take my business elsewhere.Ridiculous.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of online customer service and customer service assistance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pants and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Dicks Sporting Goods needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pants in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments