Dicks Sporting Goods - Amateurs

56 of 297 Dicks Sporting Goods reviews

I haven't been in the store much.My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer).

Online site SUCKS. I was just trying to find women's tall/long sized pants. Their filters suck and it even has a place where you can click to give feedback about the filters but nothing happens when you click on it. I got all sorts of inaccurate and varying results which basically means I can't trust the site and won't use it.

I tried to ask Chat for help and one was totally useless and the other was okay (I attached screenshots of the two chats). Then I called their customer service number and the guy sounded high and was not helpful either. They don't have any more ability to do anything than the ability I had at my computer. They can't check store stock and they don't seem to have additional search options.

While on the phone with him, I discover several more glitches that are not documented on the chats. I kept getting different results for what I was looking for based on which route I was going to get there. He basically ended up saying that I would just have to take some time and search through hundreds of items.

Um, no thanks, I'll take my business elsewhere.Ridiculous.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Online customer service
    • Customer service assistance
    • Knowledge of customer service reps
    • Customer service reps are ill-equipped
    • Customer service reps do not have the proper tools to help

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pants
Review category
Sport
review #759778 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dicks Sporting Goods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
56 of 297 Dicks Sporting Goods reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dicks Sporting Goods. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dicks Sporting Goods.
Filing a new complaint about
×