I haven't been in the store much.My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer).

Online site SUCKS. I was just trying to find women's tall/long sized pants. Their filters suck and it even has a place where you can click to give feedback about the filters but nothing happens when you click on it. I got all sorts of inaccurate and varying results which basically means I can't trust the site and won't use it.

I tried to ask Chat for help and one was totally useless and the other was okay (I attached screenshots of the two chats). Then I called their customer service number and the guy sounded high and was not helpful either. They don't have any more ability to do anything than the ability I had at my computer. They can't check store stock and they don't seem to have additional search options.

While on the phone with him, I discover several more glitches that are not documented on the chats. I kept getting different results for what I was looking for based on which route I was going to get there. He basically ended up saying that I would just have to take some time and search through hundreds of items.

Um, no thanks, I'll take my business elsewhere.Ridiculous.

Review about: Pants.

I didn't like: Online customer service, Customer service assistance, Knowledge of customer service reps, Customer service reps are ill-equipped, Customer service reps do not have the proper tools to help.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.