Dicks Sporting goods, Colonial Heights Virginia - sucks.

I shop for the best deals and have shopped at Dicks Sporting Goods for years. The customer service at Colonial Heights Virginia, specifically Laurie and Blake, are crappy at best. I will not shop at Dicks for some time to come. It is quite evident Laurie and Blake could care less if a customer is satisfied or not.

I was shopping for a tree climber for hunting. At Dicks the cost - 279.99. Bass Pro had the same stand ten dollars cheaper. However the distance to Bass Pro would have cost me the ten dollars traveling so I purchased from Dicks at Colonial Heights. Big mistake, I should have traveled to a reputable company that stands by what they sell.

After getting home I found major parts missing, the seat. Blake was really a *** on the phone. Put me on hold to see if a seat was part of the stand. A tree stand for hunting that does not come with a seat, what an ***! He returned to the phone acting as if we had a bad connection, acting like an *** again. His only support; he would contact the manufacture and mail me a seat next week. I returned the tree stand. I had to deal with Laurie. By now it would have been cheaper to travel to Bass Pro.

I asked about a possible store credit to compensate my travels and loss time, or a possible discount on the returned tree stand. Laurie stated she was compensating me by having a seat mailed to me the following week. Such an arrogant C#@*! Now I’m out the travel cost to Dicks, two trips. And still have to travel to Bass Pro.

Never again! Shoppers beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of staff knowledge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of summit viper sd climbing treestand and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Dicks Sporting Goods needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned summit viper sd climbing treestand in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1343172

I received a gift card that was turn down.The person who bought said it was verified.

The #6106214676748528.Can you give me info as whyevansmargeno@aol.com