Dicks Sporting goods, Colonial Heights Virginia - sucks.

I shop for the best deals and have shopped at Dicks Sporting Goods for years. The customer service at Colonial Heights Virginia, specifically Laurie and Blake, are crappy at best. I will not shop at Dicks for some time to come. It is quite evident Laurie and Blake could care less if a customer is satisfied or not.

I was shopping for a tree climber for hunting. At Dicks the cost - 279.99. Bass Pro had the same stand ten dollars cheaper. However the distance to Bass Pro would have cost me the ten dollars traveling so I purchased from Dicks at Colonial Heights. Big mistake, I should have traveled to a reputable company that stands by what they sell.

After getting home I found major parts missing, the seat. Blake was really a *** on the phone. Put me on hold to see if a seat was part of the stand. A tree stand for hunting that does not come with a seat, what an ***! He returned to the phone acting as if we had a bad connection, acting like an *** again. His only support; he would contact the manufacture and mail me a seat next week. I returned the tree stand. I had to deal with Laurie. By now it would have been cheaper to travel to Bass Pro.

I asked about a possible store credit to compensate my travels and loss time, or a possible discount on the returned tree stand. Laurie stated she was compensating me by having a seat mailed to me the following week. Such an arrogant C#@*! Now I’m out the travel cost to Dicks, two trips. And still have to travel to Bass Pro.

Never again! Shoppers beware.

Review about: Summit Viper Sd Climbing Treestand.

I didn't like: Staff knowledge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.