Dicks Sporting goods, Colonial Heights Virginia - sucks.
I shop for the best deals and have shopped at Dicks Sporting Goods for years. The customer service at Colonial Heights Virginia, specifically Laurie and Blake, are crappy at best. I will not shop at Dicks for some time to come. It is quite evident Laurie and Blake could care less if a customer is satisfied or not.
I was shopping for a tree climber for hunting. At Dicks the cost - 279.99. Bass Pro had the same stand ten dollars cheaper. However the distance to Bass Pro would have cost me the ten dollars traveling so I purchased from Dicks at Colonial Heights. Big mistake, I should have traveled to a reputable company that stands by what they sell.
After getting home I found major parts missing, the seat. Blake was really a *** on the phone. Put me on hold to see if a seat was part of the stand. A tree stand for hunting that does not come with a seat, what an ***! He returned to the phone acting as if we had a bad connection, acting like an *** again. His only support; he would contact the manufacture and mail me a seat next week. I returned the tree stand. I had to deal with Laurie. By now it would have been cheaper to travel to Bass Pro.
I asked about a possible store credit to compensate my travels and loss time, or a possible discount on the returned tree stand. Laurie stated she was compensating me by having a seat mailed to me the following week. Such an arrogant C#@*! Now I’m out the travel cost to Dicks, two trips. And still have to travel to Bass Pro.
Never again! Shoppers beware.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Staff knowledge
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Summit Viper Sd Climbing Treestand
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."