1.1K views

I've spent thousands of dollars and received no rewards through their program.I've brought it up to the cashiers who always insist on getting my information but it never turns into a coupon or discount.

I'm giving up and going to Sports Authority. Not to mention that the last time I went there the on duty manager was looking at her Facebook postings with her employees instead of checking me out.

I'm not sure what the point is in calling it a rewards program if you never receive any rewards.I' ll move on down the road.

Review about: Dicks Sporting Goods Manager.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

I HAVE BEEN USING DICKS REWARDS

I HAVE RED OVER $11O SINCE JAN OF 2012

dICKS HAS BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE AND THE REWARDS PROGRAM IS gREAT

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #588609

The rewards program does work.. They domt have your address on file

Correctly.

if you go to www.mydickssportinggoods.com and register as a new user you manage your account and look at your transactions to see if they even have the correct address and information on you (Could be as simple as a typo) and then you can request to have your certificates re-mailed to you. They mailed mine to me when I told them I never received them. No problems at all, you just have to actually be proactive about things and can't expect people to correct errors they don't know about...

That's why they call 'em Dicks...