I along with many others bought a Troy AR15 carbine during their Black Friday Preorder special $799.Dicks contracted with Troy but oversold and underpriced the Carbine both regular price and Blakc Friday.

In fact, they were preselling them. I bought and Opened a DICKS Credit Card (F me twice) for an additional amount off. So then Dicks renigs on purchase, uses Sandy Hook massacre as an excuse and abandons all "future" sales while management quietly tells customers "existing orders will be honored". Troy even states that Dicks Underpriced the gun..BTW, it Currently sells for $2500 at Miami Police Supply in Miami, Florida.

Well ALL prior sales get squashed and SOME customers get a $100 gift card for their hassle. Meanwhile, AR prices double in price over the two months this fiasco is going on. - Months later, credit card company sends me to collections for nonpayment and calls almost daily including Sundays!!! FU Very Much.

Pay on a credit card where the merchandise was never received???? Bend over customers, here comes DICKS sporting Goods, sporting the old fist up the rear. I filed complaints with every consumer agency I could think of.

I urge you all to do the same.This *** is broke!

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #642511

WOW. You honestly have no clue what the amendments are, and seem to be a child complaining they didn't get their toy.