I bought a Speedo swimsuit from the two months ago and they told me I would have a 3 moth warranty.When I tried to return the item they said one it was washed I was stuck with it.

They lied to me and will lie to you. Do not trust this scam store. Avoid buying online, once they have you money you are stuck. Their service is pathetic and rude.

I now have to send the item to Speedo for a replacement.The employee told me that they also stock damaged products and it is your problem to see the damage before you leave the store

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States #587871

NOO you have it all wrong.On the receipt it will say you have 3 months to return the item in it's unused orginial condition and also in original packaging.

If you used the bathing suit and washed it then why would they give you money back for something that they can't sell again.They do not offer warranties on clothing, just so you know

Tampa, Florida, United States #583113

What was wrong with the suit?

The rudest most uncaring employees in any retail business you will encounter. But the management is the worst so how could we expect better behavior from others?