Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin

Gave this to my husband for Xmas this morning. After shooting it about 15 times the string snapped and hit his hand...pretty sure his finger is broken. Not happy at all!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of barnett gamecrusher crossbow from Dicks Sporting Goods and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dicks Sporting Goods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dicks Sporting Goods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

EPIC Sports - They sell defective gear EPIC Sports "I would not recommend buying any gear from this company. I recently purchased what was supposed to be a brand new pair of NeoSport 3mm water boots for diving and..." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Craft Holsters - An incredible holster from an incredible company retailer Craft Holsters "The "Craftsmanship" in this holster is quite possibly the best I have seen and the materials used are second to none. Having carried my Beretta 96A1 40MM every day since..." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more