A warning to anyone looking to purchase a bicycle - if you're in a hurry, this may not be the store for you...not only did we find the bike we liked (no one was in that department for the 30 min we were there) but once we made it up to the front of the store, we were told by the folks at check out that we'd have to take it back and have it "inspected" - so we complied, only to wait another 10 min for someone to show up to perform the 15 min inspection while we read a bunch of legal terms regarding bike ownership, maintenance etc - then back to the check out to buy the bike...no sign / warning that a purchase was conditional on an inspection - mind you, a precautionary measure to protect the store from liability claims - nothing to do with good ole customer service...not a fan.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania, United States #941578

I purchased 64 gun safe before Christmas on 12/20/14.They didn't have it at the store.

They called another store to get it delivered. They told me I had to wait 2-3 weeks. A month went by no call , so I called. They told me the other store sold it.

They ordered the safe from another store in NYC. It should be in 2-3weeks. Still ,no safe. Called again.

Had to reorder it ,now 6-8 weeks.Don't believe what they tell you