Turnaround Time

Possibly the worst customer service..

My husband and i were there for the second time to purchase bikes. First time they didn't have anyone there to help us. Today when we got there the bike guys said sorry but im off. I will get someone who might be able to help you.

No one ever showed. Got tired of waiting and went home.. lost a sale of two bikes. ..will never shop there again.

Called the manager on the way home and all she could say is sorry...Very disappointing.

Review about: Dicks Sporting Goods Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

So you just expect someone who is on schedule for a certain time with plans of their own to stay late just for you?I don't know if you've ever had to work for anything in your life, but when the end of the shift comes, that last thing someone wants to do is waste another half hour for someone to maybe buy something and leave and for what?

Another half hour of minimum wage and to be yelled at for soaking up payroll?

Then you go on to call the manager out of spite so that they can kiss your *** and beg you to bring your hundreds of dollars back to a store that will gross tens of thousands of dollars a day regardless of you shopping there?I guess its hard having skin made of paper.

... what did you expect her to say?