This complaint is for the disgusting service I just recieved at ***'s Sporting Goods Located in the Cerritos Mall, Cerritos Ca.My goodness!

What the *** is wrong with the world today, I just left this store definitely wanting to do more than just write a complaint. My 9 year old beautiful and strong neice who has had Alopecia since she was 5 and completely bald was awkwardly questioned and stared at for several minutes while we checked out. This horrible, young, and completely incompetent women continued to ask and refer to my neices condition as " cancer", even after being corrected twice. Myself and everyone in my family have always been taught not to stare, to look and talk to everyone the same NO MATTER WHAT!

You would think that something so meaningful and respectful would be taught to more people especially children, so that they dont grow up to be a dumb cashier with a loose pie hole.God Bless.

Review about: Dicks Sporting Goods Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - Barnett Gamecrusher Crossbow Review from Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin Dicks Sporting Goods "Gave this to my husband for Xmas this morning. After shooting it about 15 times the string snapped and hit his hand...pretty sure his finger is broken. Not happy at..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - Manager Review from Liverpool, New York Dicks Sporting Goods "Paul Wells, General Manager, Dicks Sporting Goods, Great Northern Mall, Clay is a predator. His wife and the Corporate Management are OK with Mr Wells Bad Behavior. Indisputable records,..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - ***'s Sporting Goods Purposely Puts Customers In Harms Way Dicks Sporting Goods "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more