Southampton Township, New Jersey

Field and stream sleeping bag zipper broken after 4 uses and a six man tent leaks like a siv . Never had it in the rain

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dicks Sporting Goods and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dicks Sporting Goods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Dicks Sporting Goods to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Nordictrack - Incomplete Shipment and Incompetent Customer Service Nordictrack "We ordered a ski machine 12/10/16 as a family Christmas Present. We set it up after the holidays and found that the Console Wire needed to hook up & use..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - WATCH SALE ITEMS IN STORE Dicks Sporting Goods "PICKED UP A SMALL ALUMINUM TABLE ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $29.97 BUT WAS REDUCED BY $10.00 MAKING THE PRICE $19.97. TOOK IT TO THE REGISTER, PAID BY CARD & WALKED OUT...." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - Gun Department Bait-and-Switch Dicks Sporting Goods "I sent this email to ***'s on November 11 - I have yet to hear from them - even though they state that they will respond within 2 business days..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - Manager Review from Liverpool, New York Dicks Sporting Goods "Paul Wells, General Manager, Dicks Sporting Goods, Great Northern Mall, Clay is a predator. His wife and the Corporate Management are OK with Mr Wells Bad Behavior. Indisputable records,..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more