3.7

Dicks store of Green Acress Mall in long island is disgusting and disrespectful for custumers having the bathroom so Dirty without toilet paper and soap . this is really embarrasing.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sanitation from Dicks Sporting Goods and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dicks Sporting Goods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dicks Sporting Goods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

I sign that petition!Dicks should hire a full time bathroom monitor to clean up after people who are too self centered to care.

These guys suck for being more concerned about the store than cleaning up after a teenager who forgot to flush.

I too will never go back after this monstrosity.

EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - ***'s Sporting Goods Purposely Puts Customers In Harms Way Dicks Sporting Goods "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - Amateurs Dicks Sporting Goods "I haven't been in the store much. My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer). Online site SUCKS. ..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - New Shoes  or NOT  New Shoes Dicks Sporting Goods "I placed my first online order with Dicks on 7/11/17 for a pair of Nike running shoes for a birthday gift for a friend. I received the shoes on 7/14/17..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more