Dicks canceled my order that I placed 6 days ago...the day before Christmas! So I ordered a coat online for my 12 year old son on the 17th.

Email stated order was accepted. Next day email stated order being processed. Supposed to be delivered by the 23rd at latest and had not arrived. Called customer service to track it.

No information on the automated service. Placed on hold for 25 minutes until I finally hung up! Then this morning an email that says "Sorry, we couldn't fulfill your order so it has been canceled". Really???

The day before Christmas Eve? You didn't know 2,3,5 or 6 days ago that you couldn't fill my order?

So much for being a normal patron of Dicks Sporting Goods. Hello Hibbet Sports or one of the others!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dicks sporting goods shipping service. Dicks Sporting Goods needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dicks sporting goods shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods.

Comments

Lake Orion, Michigan, United States #1260030

Same BS happened to us. We ordered on Dec 16 with a guarantee of delivery prior to Christmas or the item was free.

What do they do?

They cancel the order? Total BS.