I purchased a weight rack at dicks in July.I realized it was missing a screw when I went to put it together at home.

Because there was a piece of paper in the box stating that if there were pieces missing to contact costumer service which I did instead of just returning it. I was told that they would send another by costumer service. After a month after not receiving I called again and during this call was told it could take 12- 15 weeks which I was not informed of in the first call.

Had I know it could be over a third of the year before I could use what I purchased I would have returned it but by this point I didn't have the receipt.Finally the piece came 17 weeks later with no apology or compensation for the horrible service.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dicks Sporting Goods. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dicks Sporting Goods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Dicks Sporting Goods to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

So let me get this strait, you bought a weight rack from dicks sporting goods and when a peice was missing you contacted the manufacturer, and they didn't send you a screw for 15 weeks. So two questions, wouldnt that be the manufacturer of the products fault? And if it's just a screw, what 7 cents at lowes?