Went to dicks to buy 22 ammo and was told they were out.No big deal till an employee pulled a brick out from under the counter and told another employee that if he wasn't gonna buy it that he would .

Employee number two says no worries he has some stashed in back. WTF???? Here I am a customer and your hiding merchandise so you can buy it??? And it gets better I ask to speak to a manager who is apparently to busy to talk to me.

The lady ask what I needed and I told her she then assures me that I was mistaken that what I heard and saw didn't happen because they sell out in the first ten minutes of opening... All 10 boxes they get for a total of 5000 dollars .

Now I know she doesn't know *** and dicks just lost my business...Plus the 500 dollars in purchases I had planned to make tonight....

Review about: Dicks Sporting Goods Manager.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

San Angelo, Texas, United States #613256

I think you are the *** here.

Dicks Sporting Goods - Customer Service Dicks Sporting Goods "Dicks Sporting goods, Colonial Heights Virginia - sucks. I shop for the best deals and have shopped at Dicks Sporting Goods for years. The customer service at Colonial..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - New Shoes  or NOT  New Shoes Dicks Sporting Goods "I placed my first online order with Dicks on 7/11/17 for a pair of Nike running shoes for a birthday gift for a friend. I received the shoes on 7/14/17..." Read more NFL is destroying itself Nfl "As a Army Vet & someone who loves pro football, I was a supporter by going to games and buying NFL brand clothes & memorabilia. I have stopped watching &..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - Barnett Gamecrusher Crossbow Review from Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin Dicks Sporting Goods "Gave this to my husband for Xmas this morning. After shooting it about 15 times the string snapped and hit his hand...pretty sure his finger is broken. Not happy at..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more