Do not order from ***'s online.I ordered online a pair of boots that are not sold in ***'s stores.

The boots were in stock. I ordered them on November 15. Just received an email saying my boots should arrive on November 30. I can see no reason it should take two weeks to receive ANY item ordered in the US.

I will never order from them again. They should just quit their online sales until they can do better than this. Do not order from ***'s online. I did call customer service to complain.

The woman was polite, but simply explained that they are complying with estimated delivery times.I simply told her that two weeks for delivery for an in stock item were unacceptable and that I expected that she would not have a job for long.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of processing order took too long. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dicks sporting goods online order. Dicks Sporting Goods needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dicks sporting goods online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

What a tragedy that you would have to wait two weeks for an item that is probably scarce if it's only online at this point. Then to top it off you blame the customer service rep for something that is entirely out of her control. I don't know how old you are, but I think you need to learn a thing or two about patience before heading out into the real world, because here's a hot news flash: not everything ships in 3 business days.