Dicks Sporting Goods (DSG) sold me and thousands of other customers a rifle on the week of black friday. The Troy Carbine rifles were paid in full and guaranteed by store management to be delivered in 1-2 weeks, over a month later we get a refund by mail on christmas eve. Dicks Sporting Goods could have delivered the rifles but decided not to not honor customer purchases.

We want the rifles we purchased not a refund, TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE Dicks Sporting Goods owes the consumers three to four times the purchase price if they refuse to deliver. The rifles are now selling for three to four times what we paid in full for over a month ago and the rifles are sold out everywhere.

The rifle has tripled in price since I paid, and is not available for purchase since DSG was the sole distributor. A company changing their stance and deciding to stop carrying a product in the future is fine. Cancelling orders paid for by customers over a month ago when DSG did carry the product is BREACH OF CONTRACT.

Contact me: dickstroycustomers@gmail.com

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Dicks Sporting Goods - New Shoes  or NOT  New Shoes Dicks Sporting Goods "I placed my first online order with Dicks on 7/11/17 for a pair of Nike running shoes for a birthday gift for a friend. I received the shoes on 7/14/17..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Ruined my new floor! Simply Fit Board "Ruined my new kitchen floor! The simply fit exercise board has ruined my new kitchen flooring in 2 places! Beyond devastated!! They point out that it can be used on..." Read more NFL is destroying itself Nfl "As a Army Vet & someone who loves pro football, I was a supporter by going to games and buying NFL brand clothes & memorabilia. I have stopped watching &..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - ***'s Sporting Goods Purposely Puts Customers In Harms Way Dicks Sporting Goods "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more