Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
It is almost one month (Nov.11) since my first email complaint was sent to D$&%'s BAD Sports, followed up on November 17 and 20.
I just sent off NUMBER FOUR repeat email. I have NEVER received any reply whatsoever!! (auto-response DOES NOT COUNT!!!)
They have obviously grown too BIG and ALOOF - and have chosen to ignore my requests.
THEY HAVE SEEN MY LAST DIME!!!
Therefore, I hereby recommend EVERYONE to avoid this over-sized, uncaring chain and spend your dollars with their competitors - especially the small-business independents!!
Update added by user Nov 24, 2014
*** UPDATE ***
I sent followup emails to D***'s on November 17 and November 20 - and still no reply from them.They most obviously want to sweep this under the proverbial rug.
I will be re-sending the same every 3 - 4 days until they wake up and smell the stench of their unscrupulous business practices!
As they have apparently chosen to ignore my emails (and, most likely, emails from others), I feel it necessary, for myself and others, to avoid making purchases from this well-established, big-box fly-by-night establishment.
Original review posted by user Nov 17, 2014
I sent this email to ***'s on November 11 - I have yet to hear from them - even though they state that they will respond within 2 business days / 48 business hours. I seriously believe that they have intentionally withheld inventory during the advertised sale period.
My email to ***'s...
I am located in North Jersey. I received a flyer from your company posting sale prices on ammunition. I went to the Wayne store that just opened and was offering triple points on purchases. As it turns out, that store’s gun department is waiting for several government approvals before being allowed to sell these products. I feel I have been cheated out of a substantial purchase with this week’s discount pricing on ammunition and the added value of the triple scorecard points.
Furthermore, I went to your Rockaway, NJ location, a much longer ride for me, assuming they had sufficient stock on hand for the sale offering. I was looking to restock as I am out of .22, .380, 9MM, and shotgun shells. They had NO STOCK on anything, other than the shotgun shells - only large bulk packs that were not on sale.
This appears to be blatant false and misleading bait-and-switch advertising - leading me to the point of avoiding shopping in your stores and recommending my friends and family to do the same.
Is there any way you can rectify this situation?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- NO stock on sale items
- Preferred solution:
- I need to await a response from Dick's as I sent this followup email today due to their failure to respond within the stated time period.
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Field and stream sleeping bag zipper broken after 4 uses and a six man tent leaks like a siv . Never had it in the rain..."
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."
- "This is a fantasy league football site, and I have been a part of it for the better part of 9 years, and I have never had a problem. Matt..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."