1.6

I bought a bike on 8/21/2015 and took delivery on 8/22/2015 from ***'s store at Fremont ,CA . But I ask for the return policy. then the sales guy named TOM told me that they have 90 days return policy on all items , and when I going there on 8/24/2015 to exchange the bike with another model then they shows me the actual policy that , USED BIKEs are not in their return policy, while I have just used for once to check the bike working function and it was not working as expected , and the way they said this that it's all my headache and they can't help on that , So left the bike on the store and came back.

I will never went back to this store and suggest every one not to do any business with them.

Attaching the image of the receipt also .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. c.goutam stated that there is a room for improvement of return policy and staff knowledge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of diamondback adult insight 1 hybrid bike and associated monetary loss in the amount of $383. Dicks Sporting Goods needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned diamondback adult insight 1 hybrid bike in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments