Liverpool, New York

Paul Wells, General Manager, Dicks Sporting Goods, Great Northern Mall, Clay is a predator. His wife and the Corporate Management are OK with Mr Wells Bad Behavior. Indisputable records, Phone logs (also showing interest in Bank records) pictures Driving a child with open container, Pictures being arrested and photos being caught at the end of a "dirt roads" were all presented and disregared the incident as "resolved" Dicks Sporting Goods is in violation of their own Ethics Policy! Paul Wells is a pathelogic liar fast talks himself out of these situations.

Related: Dicks Sporting Goods - Refused handgun purchase

Over several years he had an ongoing affair With my Colleague

Drove our kids with open container. Would make statements you cant do a thing about it because our kids were best friends. What would think your Girl Scott Leaders husband was a predator!

Thousands of phone records many inquiring into my colleagues bank records. [continued below]....

Report Attachments:

.....

Driving Down dirt roads to drink and *** with another mans wife. (yes they got caught) Waterboard Road Clay New York.

Arrested in Pheonix NY caught by police,drinking and playing with another mans wife.

Documentation and witnesses he went down this isolated road for 6 to 9 months. Audio proof and pictures are proof.

profoundly effected the well being of my colleague and his children. Mr Wells still is lives with his wife, it is all a drunken game for Mr Wells. His wife Kathy Wells have no problem with behavior.

Are we going to wait until he kills someone driving while intoxicated? His favorite drinking hole UNO"S Clay

Do we want an addict selling Guns?

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.