1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This was absolutely the worse experience I have ever had with online shopping!!I chose "overnight" shipping and was charged $15.99. I am now into the 4th day. Explanation is it takes 4-6 business days to process then it will be overnighted. Ludicrous! All of my past experience is once overnight is chosen the distribution process become priority (especially when merchandise is in stock) to ensure the overnight takes place. Dicks ordering process states 4-6 days when selecting standard shipping but not with 2 day or overnight. I contacted the customer service line; this too was laughable! They informed me that customer service has no way of checking on the actual status of an order by speaking with anyone, they have to send an email and may take 4-6 days to receive a response. Their motto an answer for everything is 4-6 days.

They have lost a customer, I will never shop at a ***'s store or online again!!!

gbunnel wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dicks Sporting Goods. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dicks Sporting Goods to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dicks Sporting Goods and dicks sporting goods shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments