Dicks Sporting Goods - WATCH SALE ITEMS IN STORE
PICKED UP A SMALL ALUMINUM TABLE ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $29.97 BUT WAS REDUCED BY $10.00 MAKING THE PRICE $19.97.TOOK IT TO THE REGISTER, PAID BY CARD & WALKED OUT.
I LOOKED AT THE RECEIPT & REALIZED I WAS CHARGED $22.97 AND NOT $19.97 AS ADVERTISED IN THE STORE DISPLAY.
I DID GET IT STRAIGHTENED OUT BUT IF I WAS NOT MORE AWARE AS I SHOULD HAVE BEEN, I WOULD HAVE LOST $3.25.
BEFORE RETURNING TO THE REGISTER I DID DOUBLE CHECK MYSELF ABOUT THE PRICE TO CONFIRM THAT IT WAS $10.00 OFF OF THE REGULAR PRICE.THE CLERK DID RETURN $3.25 TO MY CREDIT CARD.
ONE MORE THING, THE CLERK DID NOT APOLOGIZE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I haven't been in the store much. My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer). Online site SUCKS. ..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."