PICKED UP A SMALL ALUMINUM TABLE ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $29.97 BUT WAS REDUCED BY $10.00 MAKING THE PRICE $19.97.TOOK IT TO THE REGISTER, PAID BY CARD & WALKED OUT.

I LOOKED AT THE RECEIPT & REALIZED I WAS CHARGED $22.97 AND NOT $19.97 AS ADVERTISED IN THE STORE DISPLAY.

I DID GET IT STRAIGHTENED OUT BUT IF I WAS NOT MORE AWARE AS I SHOULD HAVE BEEN, I WOULD HAVE LOST $3.25.

BEFORE RETURNING TO THE REGISTER I DID DOUBLE CHECK MYSELF ABOUT THE PRICE TO CONFIRM THAT IT WAS $10.00 OFF OF THE REGULAR PRICE.THE CLERK DID RETURN $3.25 TO MY CREDIT CARD.

ONE MORE THING, THE CLERK DID NOT APOLOGIZE.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - Customer Service Dicks Sporting Goods "Dicks Sporting goods, Colonial Heights Virginia - sucks. I shop for the best deals and have shopped at Dicks Sporting Goods for years. The customer service at Colonial..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more