PICKED UP A SMALL ALUMINUM TABLE ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $29.97 BUT WAS REDUCED BY $10.00 MAKING THE PRICE $19.97.TOOK IT TO THE REGISTER, PAID BY CARD & WALKED OUT.

I LOOKED AT THE RECEIPT & REALIZED I WAS CHARGED $22.97 AND NOT $19.97 AS ADVERTISED IN THE STORE DISPLAY.

I DID GET IT STRAIGHTENED OUT BUT IF I WAS NOT MORE AWARE AS I SHOULD HAVE BEEN, I WOULD HAVE LOST $3.25.

BEFORE RETURNING TO THE REGISTER I DID DOUBLE CHECK MYSELF ABOUT THE PRICE TO CONFIRM THAT IT WAS $10.00 OFF OF THE REGULAR PRICE.THE CLERK DID RETURN $3.25 TO MY CREDIT CARD.

ONE MORE THING, THE CLERK DID NOT APOLOGIZE.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Dicks Sporting Goods - Sanitation Review from Elmhurst, New York Dicks Sporting Goods "Dicks store of Green Acress Mall in long island is disgusting and disrespectful for custumers having the bathroom so Dirty without toilet paper and soap . this is really embarrasing...." Read more Nordictrack - Ripped Off for a product that didnt do as promised Nordictrack "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more