dicks sporting goods suck..i buy myself a treat for xmass this year i wanted and afforded a go pro hero 4 session.

$199 they took 207 said free ship, and 45 bucks of dicks $$ whatever the F that is .xmass day i get email order canceled wtf no reason or rhyme. then after i got over it i call cust serv. i speak to some kid that said my card was stolen, no way in *** says i. so i order another with a halfway live person.

goofball told me it came with sd micro card. nope, *** the camara didnt make it either, they once again canceled my order. i didnt call back i would swear like a drill sargent.

so dont get *** around at dicks.this is my first public gripe.....

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of go pro hero 4 session from Dicks Sporting Goods. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dicks Sporting Goods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dicks Sporting Goods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments