dicks sporting goods suck..i buy myself a treat for xmass this year i wanted and afforded a go pro hero 4 session.

$199 they took 207 said free ship, and 45 bucks of dicks $$ whatever the F that is .xmass day i get email order canceled wtf no reason or rhyme. then after i got over it i call cust serv. i speak to some kid that said my card was stolen, no way in *** says i. so i order another with a halfway live person.

goofball told me it came with sd micro card. nope, *** the camara didnt make it either, they once again canceled my order. i didnt call back i would swear like a drill sargent.

so dont get *** around at dicks.this is my first public gripe.....

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of go pro hero 4 session from Dicks Sporting Goods. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dicks Sporting Goods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dicks Sporting Goods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

Dicks Sporting Goods - Sanitation Review from Elmhurst, New York Dicks Sporting Goods "Dicks store of Green Acress Mall in long island is disgusting and disrespectful for custumers having the bathroom so Dirty without toilet paper and soap . this is really embarrasing...." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - Soccer Shoes Review from Germantown, Maryland Dicks Sporting Goods "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - Amateurs Dicks Sporting Goods "I haven't been in the store much. My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer). Online site SUCKS. ..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - ***'s Sporting Goods Purposely Puts Customers In Harms Way Dicks Sporting Goods "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more