Ordered $213 of sporting goods online for pick up in local store.After confirming the items were in store and paying online, ***'s cancels the order two hours later because items are "not available in store" (and they were) I went to the store and purchased the items a second time after being told ***'s would credit back my debit card for the original purchase.

A week later ***'s has not released the original charge on my debit card. Back and forth on the phone with ***'s and my bank. Both are "waiting on the other" to release the hold on my debit.

Will never order online again.Just go to the store.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dicks Sporting Goods. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dicks Sporting Goods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Dicks Sporting Goods to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments