I PLEASE ask for your opinion!I worked for ***'s Sporting Goods and while helping two separate customers received a $100 tip than a $10 tip.

I immediately handed that over to the manager, because I felt morally and ethically that was the right plan of action. Over 6 months, I have called ethic hotlines, customer service, trying to reach them at corporate office. NOTHING. I asked in a letter that this money get's donated to a local shoe drive at an elementary school in Pittsburg.

These children need the shoes bad or simply receiving this money. I will stop at nothing. I want to finally gain some sort of justice of knowing whatever happened to this money. If it is still being kept, which to this moment I was informed it is still kept in an envelope within the company.

I know that the community of Pittsburg and these kids would greatly benefit from this opportunity and I want to give back!

I hope you can share this post and give these kids this amount of money to the elementary school!Thanks!

This reviewer shared experience about "employee " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $110. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dicks Sporting Goods. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dicks Sporting Goods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Dicks Sporting Goods to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments

You did the right thing but from the point you have the money to management it is no longer in your hands. You don't get to decide what happens to it.