2.9
Turnaround Time

Have you ever been "baited" to shop at ***'s by a promo code?I have four boys who play multiple sports.

I am always shopping for a good deal. I have become so frustrated with Dicks Sporting Goods that I am done! I spent hours on line shopping for equipment, apparel and shoes, only to find out when I entered the promo code, that it was useless. The exclusions are pretty much any name brand, ie: Nike, Under Armour, etc.

Give me a break!If you give promo codes or coupons, make them store discounts, not product discounts.

This person wrote the review because of "misleading sale or promo" of dicks sporting goods online order from Dicks Sporting Goods. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Dicks Sporting Goods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading coupons and promo codes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dicks Sporting Goods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dicks Sporting Goods?

Comments